Monday, December 27, 2004

Blessings

I have no words to really describe the sadness I feel over the loss of life that occured across the world the other day. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just click here to read all about it. This kind of devastation just goes to really remind you how sacred life is and how many blessings we take for granted every single day. Over twenty thousand people in nine countries are dead, and the death toll keeps rising. I'm still in awe at the massiveness of it and how much of the world was touched by this quake. It may be a selfish notion, but whenever something tragic happens it always makes you cherish life a little more. Why is it that we get lost in the day to day demands and the desires of our hearts and the petty little problems we face all the time and forget sometimes how really really good we have it? Just thinking aloud here really.
I guess that's kind of what this blog is 4. Well, one of my New Years Resolutions will have to be to thank God daily and a lot more than I do 4 all the wonderful blessings I have in my life, because in just a blink of an eye, my life could be taken away.

"Live 4 love."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home